- Exhibition Foreman
- Exhibition Conservator
- Exhibition Documentarian (Photography and Videography)
- Arts Administrator
- Family Paint Day Facilitator
More details can be found at Exhibition Support Positions Open Call.
PROPOSAL DUE DATE:
All materials must be received by 5:00 pm EST on Friday, April 24, 2020.
- Temporary art, sculptural or visual installations;
- Gateway or entrance works;
- Performance works of all kinds, including but not limited to street and traveling performers, parade, music, dance, theater, and performance art;
- Utilization of fences or screening devices
- Loan of existing artwork, such as sculptures or assemblages;
- Environmental works;
- School or class projects;
- Historical or didactic works;
- Projects that promote exploration of Atlanta BeltLine trails;
- Organizational collaborations
- Work that is reflective of the culture and history of Beltline neighborhoods, amplify local history, and elevates voices and narratives that have historically been marginalized.
Artist materials shall be durable, requiring minimal maintenance in an outdoor setting. All works must be designed to be safely removed at the end of the designated exhibition period or disintegrate safely into the environment. All construction, installation, and de-installation methods must be adequate and safe for public interaction. Projects must last throughout the exhibition period; however, some performance works or ephemeral works could be scheduled to occur periodically throughout the timeframe. All works and performances must be suitable for all ages and audiences.