Steps for Proposal Submission
Artists and Arts Professionals
- Download the full Request for Proposals for full guidelines and submission requirements.
- Use the online form to submit proposals. All materials must be received by 5:00 pm EST on Friday, April 26th, 2019.
Exhibition Technical Positions
- Download the full Request for Qualifications for full guidelines and submission requirements. You must also include the additional response submission forms.
- Use the online form to submit for technical positions. All submittals must be received via the online submission form by Friday, April 26, 2019 at 5 p.m.
- Download the full call for applications for details, guidelines, and submission requirements.
- Submit your application electronically to email@example.com or in person at the Atlanta BeltLine, Inc. offices.
Below is a general guide on the process for artist submission each year. Exact dates and milestones can change depending on calendar of events.
Call for artists is released. Atlanta BeltLine, Inc. hosts “Information Sessions” where you can have your questions answered and get more information about submitting a proposal and learn about the temporary exhibition.
Proposals are due. A professional jury is convened to evaluate proposals and determine selections for the annual exhibition.
Accepted artists are notified.